David Archuleta Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

message from david

Go down

message from david Empty message from david

Post by rabbitnda Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:41 pm

HERE’S MY FIRST WRITTEN BLOG!
Current mood: excited

---------------------------

Hey guys,

We started working on the album this week, and have been looking through songs and seeing which ones we like. I've also been meeting with several songwriters and producers, and the whole thing has just been really exciting! I can't wait to see how things turn out in the end. We've found a song that I really like already too.

Rehearsals have turned out well so far, and the band is a great group of people. I had a tour rehearsal today, and after that I ran all over the place for different meetings and some phone interviews. Tomorrow I'll be meeting with the vocal coach they have for all of us. He has worked with a ton of different people. After that I think I'm going to meet with the stylist and work some outfits out for the tour. So that should be pretty fun haha.

So keepin' pretty busy, but it's so much fun! It's only just begun too. I'll try to keep you posted on what else is goin' on soon!

-David

------------------------

(FROM THE MODERATORS: WE'VE HAD QUESTIONS ABOUT THE AUTHENTICITY OF THIS SITE. TO ASSURE YOU, THIS IS THE OFFICIAL DAVID ARCHULETA MYSPACE PAGE AND THIS IS DAVID'S PERSONAL BLOG TO YOU. DAVID & TEAM THANK YOU!)
rabbitnda
rabbitnda
new archangel

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-05-26

http://profiles.friendster.com/chelseagirl

Back to top Go down

message from david Empty Re: message from david

Post by rabbitnda Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:00 pm

Hey Everyone!

I hope you guys had a great Father's Day yesterday. For Father's Day my dad, a friend of ours and I went to Soup Plantation for lunch haha. I actually really liked the food there. We also had enough time in the day to go to church before the schedule started and lunch so that was neat to be able to do.

Today we have some more rehearsals for tour, and then after that we're having some more meetings on my own career lol. Well that's all for now. I'll try to keep you guys posted. Oh and by the way thanks everyone for wishing my dad a happy Father's Day. I really appreciate that and I know he does as well. He's been great so I'm glad you guys took time to send him your messages. Hope everyone else's dads had a great time too!

-David
rabbitnda
rabbitnda
new archangel

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-05-26

http://profiles.friendster.com/chelseagirl

Back to top Go down